If you have questions see our FAQs
Ring in the New Year RUNNING STYLE! Kick off the New Year with RunnersWorld Tulsa and Race Into the New Year.
This is a healthy, fun, safe, and family oriented way to ring in the New Year. Going into its ninth year, we anticipate an even bigger crowd to come and enjoy this festive holiday celebration. There will be party hats and noisemakers given out at the event to help ring in the New Year. Enjoy music and laser light show provided by A-1 Entertainment, champagne on the course, and a Grand Finale of fireworks at the stroke of midnight!
Runners will not go home hungry as there will be a plenteous supply of food and drink after the "Race" to include black-eyed peas, cornbread, cookies and other delectable treats. Stick around after the race for fabulous door prizes along with gift certificates to local shops and restaurants...
Be sure to don your crazy party attire and join hundreds of other runners to participate in one of Tulsa's funnest 5k's...Race Into the New Year.
- Spacious indoor location for pre and post party!
- Celebrate the New Year running!
- Chip-timed with 5k awards given to standard 5-year age groups, and top 3 overall male and female
- Champagne/Sparkling Cider on the course to ring in the New year (optional)
- D.J. with rocking music for after party
- Champagne, beer, soda, black eyed peas and a plethora of other delectable treats
- Blinkie light rings to help light the night
- Party hats and noisemakers
- Shirts to the first 500 registrants
- Proceeds go to the Blue Whale in Catoosa (This event is all about supporting the locals!)
- Fireworks at the stroke of midnight
For more information call Kathy Hoover at 918-749-7557 or see our FAQs.
The 5K Course
The chip-timed 5K course starts on the Jenks Riverwalk. north of the Riverwalk Movie Theater. Music will be provided on the course this year, along with two champagne and sparkling cider stops. Awards will be given to the standard 5-year age groups, and top 3 overall male and female.
One Mile Fun Run
Starting at Jenks Riverwalk, north of the Riverwalk Movie Theater.
We will be in need of volunteers to help with the aid stations, course marking, registration table, and end of race clean-up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help! Thank you!!